Notes & Details
Planted in Affliction – Encouragement from a Young Church
Sunday, April 3, 2022
1 Thessalonians 5:12-28
Cody John Simpson
- How the church is to relate to one another – 1 Thess 5:12-15
- How the church should respond to God – 1 Thess 16-18
- How the church should respond to God’s work – 1 Thess 19-22
- This is what we do to follow God in our lives as a family of believers – 1 Thess 5:23-24
- We can be confident in God’s work in our lives because of the cross. Jesus didn’t die for us to leave us as we are.
- Imagine the kind of impact the church could have if our relationships were even more open, honest, and supportive, and our praising and glorifying of God through good times and bad was through the roof!
Choose 1 exhortation from 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 that you need to grow in. Pray through it this week and seek an opportunity to act out this new growth area.